Thank you for supporting St. Mark and St. Luke Parish through online giving. Parish Giving is our online giving provider (www.ParishGiving.org).
Choose the correct link below for your church (St. Mark or St. Luke Mission):
Once you follow the link above, review the page for:
- “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT” button, which will allow you to create a new account for managing donations. You will only need to create a new account once.
- “PAY NOW” button, to make a one-time donation without creating an account, if desired.
- Or “LOG IN” with the User Name and Password to the account you created previously, to manage your donations now and in the future.
- Call Parish Giving at 1.866.307.7140
- Email Parish Giving at info@ParishGiving.org
- Call the St. Mark and St. Luke Office at (717) 597-2705
We can walk you through the process over the phone or make an appointment to help you in person.
Parish Giving features:
- Quick to sign-up and easy to use
- Regular giving or one-time gift
- Adjust offerings or generate reports as needed
- Tax Benefits: print out a report detailing your contributions for the year
Tips for using Parish Giving:
- Choose weekly or monthly contributions
- Select “Add All Contributions” to see a list of Holy Day and other Special Collections.
- Select “Account Info” to update email, billing address, etc.
- To help encourage the use of Parish Giving, pick up a Parish Giving collection token in the entryway to the church as you enter. Then place the token in the basket at collection time.